HTT works alongside their mission affiliates providing systems and tools, that are efficient, effective, and easy to use.
• Receiving/Receipting/Banking/Transferring and Reporting all financial support
• Monthly account report
• Annual 1099’s
• Annual donor giving reports/receipts
• eGivingSystems - online donation set up, coaching and facilitating
• We’ll work alongside you providing information and resources to support your financial partnership
• Secure internet storage of HTT forms, reports, cooperative documents (your database, etc.)
• Affiliate eNews updates with current news, material resource, and administrative information
BUILDING YOUR TEAM
Partnership building & communication tools... one of our core values in developing partnership in mission is: consistency builds credibility, credibility develops trust, trust is the foundation of friendship, and there’s no better partner than a friend!
• Prayer or vision card design and printing - we design it, you approve it and receive it in the mail
• eNewsletter (monthly) design and maintenance - you send us the content, we create it, you proof it,
and we launch it
• Business cards, brochures, stationary, photography, ministry branding, ministry material design and formatting (for print; publication), web-blog, and simple web-site development and maintenance are all additional creative graphic options available, some at an additional cost.
pastoral care and mission coaching
HTT partners with pastors and local churches in facilitating support to it’s international affiliates. We do not take on the role of their pastor, but provide additional care and support in cooperation with their pastor and local church.
Affiliates may arrange for a ministry team through HTT to join them for several days or even a week of onsite personal ministry in their mission location; sozo, prophetic ministry, marriage and inter-personal relationship support as well as training and equipping for themselves and their leadership team. HTT affiliates may also arrange for a time of rest and personal ministry in Redding.
Scheduled Skype chats are an important element of staying in touch with and caring for HTT affiliates. Based on the affiliate need and request, this may be monthly or every other month.